feedburner
...
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

...

Flaashy.com problems

When I copy and paste the code flaashy.com gives me, I have all of the coding show up on my page when I go to view it. How can I place the coded under "about me" and "who i'd like to meet" without all the codes showing up on my actual page? answer 1 hm...it depends where your page is...if you are using word, just press something like 'edit source' or if there is a button saying that on whatever page editor you're using, then press that. you might need to learn HTML to work with coding, try this website, it's very helpful! >>> please tell me if it doesn't work, I can't check because my computer is loading it too slow. Answerer 2 I had this same problem, it happens when you have other code for something else in your 'about me' and 'who i'd like to meet' sections. The two pieces of code interfere with one another and you end up seeing code in your profile... The solution was to completely clear out those sections and then enter the flaashy code.... u can move your other code somewhere else. Hope this helps.





1 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
August 26, 2008 at 3:38 AM  

I can't install the myspace layout in flash from flaashy.
Can somebody help please?
I copy paste the code and my myspace page is blank without nothing on it.

Help
George

Post a Comment

Best Myspace Flash Layouts?

Free Blog CounterEnglish German Translation